The Main House at Living Waters
The Main House at Living Waters is 6,000 square feet of elegant ranch living. It sleeps from 16 single guests to a maximum total of 24 family members. The rooms vary in sleeping arrangements from king, queen, double, and twin sized beds. The kitchen in the Main House is fully equipped, all linens and towels are provided, and there are washers and dryers available. On-site assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With multiple living areas, wireless internet, dish satellite, a fire pit on the back porch, pool table and ping pong, 52-inch flat screen with Blue-ray, game room, your next corporate or family retreat will be a Texas adventure to remember.
Guests will also be asked to adhere to our Living Waters Use Agreement and Release of Liability Agreement. Smoking is not allowed in the house or on the ranch grounds. There is a designated smoking area specified near the house. The Living Waters Reserve and Ranch is a very special place to visit. Much care and resources have been spent to showcase this amazing piece of land. We ask that our guest exercise respect in the use of our facilities and ranch. A deposit of one night’s rental is due at time of reservation.
The rooms available in the main house are:
- Master bedroom – king bed
- Sunroom (off Master bedroom) – three twin beds
- Ricky and Lucy room – two long twin beds
- Pecan room – one queen bed
- West Texas room – one twin bed and one bunk bed with double mattress size on bottom
- Hidalgo room – one twin and one bunk bed with double mattress size on bottom
- Silver room – one queen bed and one twin bunk bed
- Alpine room – one queen bed